Tuesday, December 1, 2009

4 Months Old...I can't believe it

We got the MRI results back and they showed that the hemangioma was superficial and just on the upper eyelid. Which was awesome news. We started her on the Propanalol Nov. 21st and she has done wonderful! We actually seen a difference in 12 hours. We had to increase her dose over a week time and the change in her eye after a week and a half is amazing. It's not gone yet but she doesn't look like she's been punched anymore!! I can feel the bridge of her nose again. We are so happy!! They first told us that she would be on the medicine 4mths to a year, so we are hoping and praying that it won't be long!! That stuff tastes horrible.

She had her 4 month check up yesterday and had 2 shots :(. She weighs 13.9lbs and is 24.75 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile in everything except weight and she is in the 50th. She done great with her shots and has just been sleepy today. We go back to all her dr's except the opthamologist next week. I hope they are as pleased as we are!! I would post pics of a before/after shot.....but I have lost the thing that transfers my pics. So until I find it or buy another one, no new pics :( Sorry!!

No comments: