Saturday, July 2, 2011

Big Day today!!

This year had flown by. We are about to celebrate her 2nd birthday and I can't believe it. She is not a baby anymore....she is a little girl now. Part of me loves it and part of me hates it. I loved having my baby but I love that she is able to talk to me and tell me what she needs, what she likes and what she wants to do. She is all girl!! She loves her baby dolls and her hair bows. I have always heard people say..."I don't know what we did before we had kids" I can truly say that I feel that way now. Jonathan and I were talking about that today. Our life would be so different but it is so full of joy each and every day. I love every minute of it.

Some of her favorite words are Church, No, Bible, Oh Mess, Eww Nasty, Please, Thank You, and the list could go on and on, but these are her favorite ones. I truly think she learns a new on each day. Her favorite TV shows are Veggie Tales, Mickey Mouse..aka...Mouse in our house, Yo Gabba Gabba. She loves Dora....but she doesn't watch it often.

Her most favorite thing to do right now is to go swimming. She is a little water dog!! She has her little arm floaties and she just goes anywhere she wants to go. She will jump off the side and she loves every minute of it. I think this one she took after me. I've always loved the water.

Today was a big day...we switched Reagan to a big girl bed.....bigger than we thought it was going to be. She loves it so far. She took a great nap and fell right to sleep tonight. She was so exited. We really hyped it up for her this week. We let her pick out her bed, her sheets, and a cute pillow. She was ready!! Here is a picture of her in her crib the last night and in her bed today.

No comments: