Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Unfortunate News
We had our second dr's appt yesterday and it was not what we were hoping for. They were not able to find a heartbeat and they finally seen that the placenta had torn away from the uterus and the baby had no blood flow. The baby measured 9 weeks so it happened about 2 weeks ago. I will be having a D&C tomorrow and hopefully in a couple of months we will be able to start trying again. Jonathan and I both are taking it pretty hard, we wanted this baby more than anything. So please pray for our family that we are able to understand and take comfort in knowing that God is in control no matter what and that somehow this pain will ease soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey there guys. I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you both and that we are so sorry. I know this is so hard, but remember that God does have a plan.. I also know that it is so hard to accept things righ now, so you just have to take things at your own pace. If you need me, you know I am here for you. I love you guys.
Post a Comment